1. Sign up here to create a player profile and to upload a photo of yourself.
2. Pay your $50 registration fee (which you will also be able to bet with on the day of the tournament).
3. Raise money here! The more money you raise, the more you will have to bet!
1. Come to 826NYC (372 Fifth Avenue between 5th and 6th Streets in Park Slope, Brooklyn) at 1:00PM.
2. There, you will receive poker chips equal in value to the amount of money you've raised.
3. You will use your chips to bet with in the poker tournament. If you run out of chips during the tournament, you will be able to purchase more for a limited time.
4. The tournament winner is chosen by elimination. Once you're out of chips, you're out of the tournament.
5. The tournament winner and runner up will receive trophies signed by Ira and Michael.
*Please note: All money raised is to purchase poker chips to play with on the day of the event. No actual currency will be used during the game -- but the more you raise, the more likely it is that you will win the tournament. Most importantly, all the money you raise supports the free student programming at 826NYC!